Jul 6, 2021
James and Ashley interview GP and author Joanna Nell about her
new novel 'The Great Escape from Woodland's Nursing Home.' In it,
they discuss positive ageing, the challenges faced by Australia's
aged care system, and the runaway success of the 'uplit' genre.
Learn more about Joanna on her website, and buy a copy of 'The
Great Escape from Woodland's Nursing Home' from your
local bookshop, Booktopia or
wherever else books are sold.
Books and authors discussed in this episode
- Providing Good Care at Night for Older People by Diana
Kerr and Heather Wilkinson;
- The Ripping Tree by Nikki Gemmell;
- On Quiet by Nikki Gemmell;
- Beautiful Kate by Newton Thornburg;
- Far from the Tree by Andrew Solomon
Get in touch!